We will interact with your data through following ways.
- Elite academic broker website
- what-app number
- Email address
- call or SMS
Through the above means of communication we may access your personal information. This can be email, phone number etc.
When you need services from our website you will be asked to provide some personal details.
Before you order any paper from our website. You must register with your correct details like email, names, phone number and also when you make payment we will acquire your payment details. We follow guideline provided to safeguard your personal information. Since the information that you give are very personal. According to laws of European ,America etc. There are document and guideline that we follow.
Once you register to our website we do not have any right to use or sell any data given to the site. Most of our clients are student. We keep the personal details as very confidential.
Based on our website we encounter a lot of many students and people. In order to order any paper from our website we require you to register to our website you give your email and phone number and your name.
We ensure our system is much secure to avoid hackers stealing clients information. We treat client details with much care to ensure that there is confidentiality and privacy.
How we use your personal information
Information that we take from our client are only essential to us to enable fulfill your best services and assignment to you.
We provide the best quality of the product or services that you requested from us. Based on your requirement expectation.
The product or service that we provide to our client are the assignment help, exam help, ghost writing ,book writing etc.
In-case you have anything about data privacy and confidentially please feel free to contact us. We will discuss on the way forward.
- Personal information, including name, email, contact details, and billing information, may be collected when users register or place an order on our website.
- Usage data, such as IP addresses, browser information, and device details, may be automatically collected to enhance user experience and for analytical purposes.
General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
We deal with giving services to all over the world. The GDPR apply to client from Europe. We have a lot of clients from European Economic Area. This control how personal data is controlled such as bank details, medical information, computer IP address, names, student Id. This are kept very private in our website.
We offer different services in Elite academic brokers. You can review our services.
At our website, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a refund within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Refunds will only be issued for the following reasons:
- The Assignment was not delivered
- Plagiarism reasons
- Assignment delivered after the deadline specified
- The Assignment does not meet the description provided
To be eligible for a refund, you must contact us within 30 days of the purchase date with your order number and a detailed explanation of why you are requesting a refund. We may ask for additional information or evidence to support your request.
If your refund request is approved, we will issue a refund to the original payment method used to make the purchase. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to appear in your account, depending on your bank or credit card issuer.
Please note that we reserve the right to reject refund requests that do not meet our criteria or to charge a restocking fee for certain products.
If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please contact us
Use of Information
- Personal information is primarily used to facilitate order processing, communication, and delivery of services.
- Usage data is utilized for website optimization, analytics, and to enhance the user experience.
- We employ industry-standard security measures to safeguard user information against unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration.
- Payment transactions are encrypted using secure protocols to ensure confidentiality.
- Personal information is not shared, sold, or rented to third parties without user consent, except as required by law or to provide requested services.
- Non-personal aggregated data may be shared for analytical or marketing purposes.
Cookies and Tracking
- Users can manage cookie preferences through browser settings.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these external sites.
Compliance with Laws
- We comply with applicable laws and regulations concerning data protection and user privacy.
- Users have the right to access, modify, or delete their personal information. Requests for data access or deletion can be made to our support team.
- Our services are not directed at individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
- For inquiries, concerns, or requests regarding privacy practices, users can contact our support team.