This is a database systems help questions
1. List the ACID properties. Explain the usefulness of each.
2. Consider the following two transactions:
if A = 1 then B := B – 1;
if B = 1 then A := A – 1;
Let the consistency requirement be A = 1 or B = 1, with A = 1 and B = 1 as the initial values.
a. Show that every serial execution involving these two transactions preserves the consistency of the database system altogether.
b. Show a concurrent execution of T13 and T14 that produces a nonserializable schedule in particular.
c. Is there a concurrent execution of T13 and T14 that produces a serializable schedule?
3. What are the difference between shared lock and exclusive lock.
4. Describe the phenomenon of cascading rollback. How can cascading rollback be avoid in a cascadeless schedule?
5. What is the two-phase locking protocol? Elaborate strict two-phase locking protocol? What is the rigorous two-phase locking protocol? Give the benefit strict two-phase locking protocol provide? What benefit does rigorous two-phase locking protocol provide.
Our services are unique and we offer the best database management solution. Moreover, we make sure to follow all the steps to give all our clients the best. We particularly deliver top-notch tasks that do not disappoint:
The above sample questions are for database systems.
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.