Topic: Choose any topic from page 2-11.
• Prepare and submit a two-page summary report of your title based on IEEE standard Two-Column format.
• Read the IEEE format and samples before writing your report.
• The report should be easy to read by all students and should contain the necessary information needed to give a through idea of the topic.
• try to use two to three small figures.
• The report should contain:
2. Introduction Hint:
3. main topic
5. references at the end
Try to strike a balance between history, present and future of the subject and also addressing the following important issues.
• History of the technology and its evolution
• Mechanism: EM Theory (How does it work?) Some technical stuff: (i.e. frequency, sizes, power consumptions, material, interactions, etc.)
• Engineering Aspects (advantages and disadvantages, practicality, expenses, ease of use, comparison with other technologies, etc.)
• Importance: why it is so important to have such a technology. What would be the world looks like if such technology has not been invented yet.
• Applications and Usages: i.e. in communication, medical, aviation, military, recreational, food, etc.
• The future: of this technology
we need to highlight the EM (Electro Magnetic) and the Nano application parts
Avoid including too much technical detail and also avoid adding too many pictures
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.