“Reading Literacy: Action Research for Educators
Respond to the questions below: Using 300 words. APA Style and reference.
1. In Reading Literacy study. Include how it relates to the specialization you are studying for your MSED degree.
2.Three research questions that you will consider using as a basis for an action research study in your classroom or educational setting.
3. An explanation as to why your selected research questions would be effective in guiding a viable research exploration and how they reflect an issue, problem, idea, or dilemma prominent in your current professional life.4. Provide a rationale for your research questions engaging with the Litmus Test and data you have collected in your educational setting as support.
Stringer, E. T. (2014). Action research (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
· Chapter 8, Reports: Informing Stakeholders (pp. 217-218)
Â· Chapter 9, â€œAction Research and the Internet (pp. 239-246)
Efron, S. E., & Ravid, R. (2013). Action research in education: A practical guide. New York, NY: The Guilford Press.
· Chapter 2, Choosing and Learning About Your Research Topic (pp. 13-38)
· Chapter 3, Approaches to Action Research (p. 48)
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.