Those who choose the report option should compile a 1200–1500 word report on a topic of their own choice.
Imagine that you have a client from business, government, or a non-government organization who has asked for a report on a given topic. You then write a report for that client, based on data that you have researched. Reports must conform to the guidelines supplied in the lectures and readings.
Possible topics may include, but are not limited to,
• Population trends or statistics (eg, the impact of aging population on health care or pensions)
• Voting habits (eg, voting trends in the most recent Federal or State election; focus on your electorate to make life easier)
• Mass media consumption (eg, who has cable TV or streaming services? Which is the most popular radio station for 18–25-year-olds? Who watches Neighbours, if anyone?)
• Real estate purchasing patterns (eg, what is the most expensive suburb in Brisbane? How have housing prices changed in the last 12 months?)
• Leisure habits (eg, who goes to the AFL? Who belongs to a golf club? What do 12–16-year-olds do with their time? Do people still watch movies in cinemas, or is digital the preferred option?)
• Demographic trends (eg, The impact of baby-boomers beginning their retirement; marriage statistics in Australia; how have Australian households changed?).
You are welcome to write a report on a topic that interests you, or in which you are invested.
Word Count: 1200–1500 words
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.