THEORIES AND PRINCIPLES OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING You are required to produce a case study that investigates the principles and practices of teaching, learning and assessment within your own education setting. You will do this by reviewing the skills and knowledge needed and applying these within your own education practice.
Research the theories and principles of learning and assessment within your own education setting and explain the following;
• The use of diagnostic assessments to identify learners’ individual goals and preferences.
• How to devise a scheme of work incorporating the needs of learners and internal and external requirements.
• How to design education and training plans that incorporates the goals and needs of learners.
• How to enable learners and others to provide feedback to inform inclusive practice.
• How planning inclusive teaching and learning considers learning, communication and assessment theories and principles.
Observe behavior management in your own education setting and analyses the following; Theories of behavior management.
1. How to ensure a safe and inclusive learning environment.
2. How own practice takes account of theories of behavior management.
Apply theories and principles of learning and communication in your own education setting and demonstrate evidence of the following.
1. Design resources that promote inclusivity, equality and value diversity.
2. An analysis of the need for flexibility and adaptability in the use of inclusive education and training approaches and resources.
3. How to communicate with learners and others to meet learning needs and encourage progression.
4. How delivery of inclusive teaching and learning incorporates theories and principles of learning and communication.
Apply theories and principles of assessment in in your own education setting and demonstrate evidence of the following.
1. Design and implement initial, diagnostic, formative and summative assessments that meet the individual needs of learners.
2. How to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in using assessments to meet individual learning needs and assessment requirements.
3. Use assessment data to monitor learners’ achievements and progress.
4. Share assessment information with colleagues involved in learner achievement.
5. Explain how assessment practice has incorporated theories and principles of assessment.
1. 3500 word processed Case Study.
2. Reference List
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.