The sudden increase in COVID-19 cases worldwide has caused considerable disruption in many countries. However, a number of countries have started to use an individual tracking approach to try and contain the spread of the virus.
A number of countries have developed mobile phone apps that track people and their movements. Some details of these apps are:
• Singapore: Contact tracing app. See:
• South Korea: Tracking mobile phones and cashless transactions:
• Taiwan: Quarantine by mobile:
• Australia: CovidSafe:
Since the release of CovidSafe, Google and Apple have announced a joint initiative to do contact tracing. See https://www.apple.com/au/newsroom/2020/04/apple-and-google-partner-on-covid-19-contact-tracing-technology/ and https://www.xda-developers.com/google-apple-contact-tracing-coronavirus/
There is also an article from ScienceMag.org that discusses phone tracking in more detail at https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/03/cellphone-tracking-could-help-stem-spread-coronavirus-privacy-price#.
After your successful engagement to develop privacy and personal data protection strategies for DAS, you have been engaged by the Department of Health (DoH) to advise on the development of privacy and data protection for CovidSafe users. DoH expect up to 16 million Australian mobile users to download and use this app. DoH have announced that they will be using a major U.S. based public cloud provider to host the CovidSafe data, but claim that the data will always be under Australian Government control.
You are to provide a report to DoH that: 1. Discusses the possible threats and risks to the security of user data on mobile phones, and in linked Cloud and financial accounts from the use of the CovidSafe app. (800-1000 Word Minimum) 2. Discusses the possible threats to the privacy of a user’s data, location and activities from the use of the CovidSafe app. (800-1000 Word Minimum) 3. Discusses the issues of data sovereignty that may apply to the storage of CovidSafe data in U.S. based Cloud storage. (800-1000 Word Minimum)
4. You are to recommend that DoH adopt: a. Possible security controls that would prevent the loss or breach of user data, while still enabling effective tracking for COVID-19, and the reasons these controls will be effective. (600-800 Word Minimum) b. Possible privacy controls to protect user privacy, particularly of data, location and activity, while still enabling effective tracking of COVID-19, and the reasons these controls will be effective. (300-500 Word Minimum) c. Possible controls to ensure that the CovidSafe data remains under Australian data sovereignty and control, and the reasons these controls will be effective. (300-500 Word Minimum)
Your report should use the following heading structure: • Data and security risks • Privacy, location and activity issues • Data sovereignty issues • Recommendations: o Security controls o Privacy controls o Data sovereignty controls Your report should be about 3,000 to 4,000 words. Referencing is required in APA 7th ed. Format. I need all the websites link separately please provide me all the website and sources in a separate word page apart from the references.
You are to submit the following documents to complete this assessment:
• A PowerPoint presentation that gives a comprehensive overview of the three (3) tasks. o The presentation should be a maximum of 30 slides, including introduction, conclusions and recommendations. o Each slide should have notes in the Notes section which expand on the information in the slide. o The slides should give refer to the additional information contained in the appendices.
o Images and quotations used in slides must be referenced on that slide. o The slide deck does require a reference list. References are to be included on a Reference list slide(s), but these are not counted as part of the slide deck limit. • The TRA (Threats and Risks Analysis) is to be attached in a separate Word document. The TRA can be presented in tabular format, but must be in Word format. This document title is to be: Appendix A, TRA for MyLicence. • The PII strategy is to be attached in a separate Word document. This document should be fully referenced in APA 6th edition format, and should not exceed 3 pages. This document title is to be: Appendix B: PII Strategy for MyLicence. • The Digital Identity is to be attached in a separate Word document. This document should be fully referenced in APA 6th edition format, and should not exceed 3 pages. This document title is to be: Appendix C: Digital Identity Strategy.
CRITERIA AND STANDARDS
Q1. Existing threats and risks to security of user data
Comprehensive exploration of threats and risks to security of data for all three approaches that includes well thought out reasoning
Q2. Threats to privacy, location and activity data
Comprehensive exploration of threats and risks to privacy, location and activity data for all three approaches that includes well thought out reasoning
Q3. Threats to data sovereignty
Comprehensive exploration of the issues surrounding data sovereignty and control of data while stored in offshore storage that includes excellent discussion and reasoning
Q4a. Recommend: security controls
Comprehensive exploration of security controls for data for all approaches that includes excellent reasoning
Q4b. Recommend: privacy controls
Comprehensive exploration of privacy controls for data for all approaches that includes excellent reasoning
Q4c. Recommend: data sovereignty controls
Comprehensive exploration of data sovereignty controls for data that includes excellent reasoning.
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.