“submit a Word document and an Excel file of your downloaded tweets via the assignment link in Canvas.
What to Address in Your Paper:
Your paper should be 3-4 pages (double-spaced), not including your tweet download (an Excel file) which will be submitted as a separate file.
Open with an introduction and close with a conclusion so the paper is coherent overall, focusing on the use of Twitter, blogging, and Diigo to develop a personal learning network. Address each question listed below; you may reorganize the order of the questions to make your writing flow well.
Twitter: [1.25 points]
· How is Twitter used in a professional learning network?
· Describe the nature of the tweets that you sent. How did you decide when and what to tweet?
· How did Twitter help you interact with the class? With other people?
· How did the different functions impact the communication experience (hashtag, @, RT)?
· List at least 4 Twitter accounts that you followed outside of class related to educational technology and explain how you interacted with them.
· What did you learn about educational technology from following other peoples tweets (classmates and outside handles, class hashtag)?
· Also discuss what made your Twitter experience (un)successful, and whether you anticipate using it in the future as a teacher or otherwise.
Blogging: [1.25 points]
· How is blogging used in a professional learning network?
· How did you interact with the class through blogging?
· What did you consider other than the blog prompt when writing your blogs?
· What did you learn about educational technology through writing the blogs? Reading other people blogs?
· What benefits (and/or detriments) do you ascribe to blogging as opposed to writing and submitting a static paper?
· What made your blog experience (un)successful, and whether you anticipate using blogs in the future – as a teacher or otherwise? Why or why not?
Diigo: [1.25 points]
· How is social annotation used in a professional learning network?
· How did you interact with the class through Diigo?
· How did you choose which sites to bookmark?
· Discuss your opinions on the usefulness of tags, descriptions, highlights, sticky notes, comments, and topics.
· What did you learn about educational technology through using social bookmarking and annotation?
· What made your social bookmarking experience (un)successful?
· Do you anticipate using a tool like Diigo in the future – as a teacher or otherwise? Why or why not?”
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.