Important Information for this Paper:
• Students should review the template for a position paper on the main class page and the grading rubric to be sure you have addressed all the paper requirements.
• Students will be expected to include three (3) to five (5) scholarly resources which will include at least two business journals and two named companies or legal cases that have dealt with the selected topic.
• Students will be expected to apply legal principles and business practices from the class materials, text and demonstrate knowledge and analysis of current ethical and legal practices.
• Students will be expected to submit their paper in APA format with in text citation and references.
• Students should review the grading rubric for additional information as to expectations for the paper.
• If you are not familiar with APA, please review the sections on APA at the course home page or on the library website. You can also contact the Student Success Center for assistance. This instructor as well as The University takes plagiarism very seriously. If plagiarism is detected, I will award a zero as a grade. If there are multiple instances of plagiarism, the student will be reported to the University. Students are reminded that plagiarism is also submitting a paper you prepared for another class in this class.
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.