Review the movie called “The Big Short”, research and write a four page paper.
• Focus on Step Two of the SIX STEPS TO DECSION MAKING, Determine the Objectives.
• The focus of this paper is for you to analyze the viewpoints/decisions which are associated with the Great Recession of 2007/2008, to analyze, critique the objectives, and see if the quality and clarity (or lack of) of the objectives had anything to do with the results.
You can research any credible resource (do not cite Wikipedia or People Magazine).
The movie can be easily rented from within Netflix or Amazon Video for approximately $5-6. It is about 2 hours in length.
Choose one or more of the following viewpoints from which to write the paper
1. Viewpoint of the commercial banks (such as Bank Of America, Merrill Lynch)
2. Viewpoint of the mortgage companies (such as “Countrywide)
3. Viewpoint of the investment banks (such as Lehman Brothers)
4. Viewpoint of the Federal Government (such as the US Treasury Department, US Federal Reserve Bank)
5. Viewpoint of the US Regulators (such as the SEC)
6. Viewpoint of the Insurance Agencies (such as AIG)
7. Viewpoint of the Securities Rating Agencies (such as Standard and Poor’s)
8. Viewpoint of the newspapers (such as The Wall Street Journal)
9. Viewpoint of the average consumer of mortgages’
10. Viewpoint of the purchaser of financial securities (such as CDO’s)
11. Viewpoint of the average person in the US
As you write your paper, include the following key discussion topics:
1. What were the primary objectives from the viewpoint which you chose?
2. What was the connection between their objectives and the outcomes?
3. What could they have done differently to prevent the crisis from occurring?
4. What evidence is there that your viewer used the six steps to decision making?
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.