With reference to a company of your choice:
1. Research their mission statement. (Slide 12 and Slide 13 Lecture notes 3)
2. Explain how your business competes with others in the market (Slide 3, Slide 4, Slide 5, Slide 6, Slide 7, Slide 8 Lecture notes 3).
3. What is your company’s strategy (Slide 16, Slide 22, Slide 25, Slides 36-39 Lecture notes 3) and identify core competencies that make it competitive? (Slide 19, Slide 20 and Slide 31 Lecture notes 3).
4. Use the supply chain sequence of activities (Slide 5, Lecture notes 1) to show how the good/service is produced and delivered (give examples of raw materials) (Slide 6, Lecture notes 1).
5. Explain at least two transformation process (Slide 7 lecture notes 1) explaining how the good/service in your chosen company is produced.
6. Discuss how Business Process Management activities are present in your chosen company. In your answer, explain how your company manages process variability (Slide 3, Slide 4, Slide 5 and Slide 6 lecture notes 2)
7. What is/are the key role(s) of the operations manager in your chosen business (Slide 8, Slide 10, Slide 11 lecture notes 2).
8. Discuss the current issues affecting the operations management of your chosen company (Slide 20-24 Lecture notes 2).
If a student fails to submit within 1 week of the deadline, they will receive 0%.
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.