Project details A good mission statement should state all the essential information of Who, Where, What, When, Why, How etc.
It should be precise, inspirational and attract the reader attention.
The future development scenarios should be included to show sensitivity to demand of the proposed solution.
The benchmarks, success criteria and main potential suppliers for the project should be clearly based on existing successful examples and/ or the state of the art for testing infrastructure technology
The methods of selecting which aircraft should and should not be allowed to operate at Heathwick airport is clearly explained and based on logical argument from Heathwick airport’s perspective.
Project scope should be clearly defined in terms of Heathwick airport’s requirements as the potential operator and any appropriate dependencies/ constraints – indicating what will be and will not be included in the study.
• It should be clear how the scope stated drives the rest of the project tasks.
This section should explain:
• The structure of the entire project.
• The relationship and role of each stakeholder, both internal and external, and their responsibilities.
• The report/control responsibilities. 20%
Resourcing, scheduling and costs • Does the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) demonstrate a logical approach?
• Is the WBS look sufficiently detailed to represent the project – detailed design, procurement, installation, etc.?
Should provide justification for:
• Estimate of resources
• Costs and
• Expected duration.
All assumptions on which decisions made turn should be detailed. 25%
Project Controls Should indicate:
• The roles and responsibilities within the project in relation to how the project will be controlled
• The activities that each of the roles undertakes to achieve this control; and
• How this aligns with established good practice.
Specific areas of management and control:
• Compliance with regulations and standards
• CBA and business justification
• Ethics 25%
Appendices The background information required to justify decisions made in the main body of the text should be provided within the Appendix.
The reader should be directed to specific information within the Appendix from the main body of the PID. 20%
Structure and presentation Report should contain table of contents and nomenclature; well-ordered material; good grammar and no spelling errors; figures neat and properly captioned; proper referencing 10%
According to this table, the report has divided into 3 Workstage:
((The only areas need to cover with each stage))
1st project details
– A good mission statement should state all the essential information of Who, Where, What, When, Why, How etc.
– It should be precise, inspirational and attract the reader attention.
2nd resourcing, scheduling and costs
3rd project controls
– ((nothing so far))
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.