|Assessment 1||Project proposal|
|Length||No less than 500 words, excluding the Reference list and any Appendices.|
Details: You are required to write a Project Proposal outlining how you might address significant problem related to health-related policy, practice, education or leadership. This requires you to develop an initial plan as to how you might design and undertake the project successfully. In addition, are required to outline where this project fits within the existing literature and what might be expected value of the project is in terms of our current knowledge base. Your proposal (marked out of 100) will be assessed on:
Your project proposal must include in order:
Rapid Review (summery evidences of systematic review)
Criteria for considering systematic review articles for this review based on
Strong recommendations for future research and health practice
All included Appendices MUST be referred to in the main text
The first Appendix (Appendix A): should be the Gantt chart/ Proposed Time Frame
The second Appendix (Appendix B): Search strategies (Minimum 2: Medline & Cambridge Core)
The third Appendix (Appendix C): Critical Appraisal Tool (CASP)
The fourth Appendix (Appendix D): Data extraction form
Style and format: Reference style/format as per Author – Date (APA7)
Problem statement 10%
Presents a significant problem related to discipline of nursing or health that is original and creative.
Project Design and feasibility 40%
Provides clear and evaluative statements of the project design and associated methods. Insightful discussion of related methods
Knowledge of topic 20%
Demonstrates insight and awareness of the deeper, more subtle aspects of the topic
Analysis and flow of ideas 10%
An ability to present the topic within the broader context of the discipline nursing or a specialist area of healthcare policy, leadership, education and practice. Demonstrates imagination and independent thought. There is evidence of highly developed analytical and evaluative skills.
Writing style 10%
Consistently demonstrated a high level of academic writing with a clear & logical structure. Virtually free from spelling, grammatical and/or terminology error
Remember write for future tense and avoid claim “this project is the first one discusses this issue”.
|Assessment 2||Elevator pitch” Video Presentation|
|Length||Your video must be a maximum of 3 minutes [ +/- 10% – which is +/- 18 seconds.]|
Imagine you are on an elevator. You have got in at the first floor and it will take 5 minutes to reach your desired level of the building. The person next to you, without any clinical or research experience, asks you what project you are working on. You have 3 minutes to describe your project in general terms so that this person understands:
In these three minutes you must engage this person and convince them of the relevance and importance of your project.
References. Style and format: Use at least 5 references and style/format as per Author – Date (APA7)
Alignment 40%: Clearly articulates an important and relevant problem from practice (or literature) and aligns project design and project outcomes to the problem statement. Provides clear statements on the importance and relevance of the problem. Insightful and interesting connections made between how the project design aligns to the problem and how the outcomes will inform resolving the problem in practice
Synthesis 30% Highlights key points of the project in order to convey project to a general audience: Clearly and succinctly highlights the key points of the project. Uses language appropriate to a general audience
Pace, presentation & language 30%: Holds attention of audience by maintaining eye contact. Speaks clearly and fluently. Speaks at a steady pace. Holds attention of audience by maintaining eye contact. Speaks clearly and fluently. Speaks at a steady pace.
|Assessment 3||Project Final Output
|Length||[1,000-1,200 words approximately], excluding the Reference list and any Appendices. The Project Final Output is worth 50% of the subject mark. It consists of a major report describing all aspects of your project.|
What will be sought in assessing the reports?
• Was given feedback utilised to revising and improving the report?
• Is the report coherent?
• How is the report presented (easy to follow, well laid out)?
• Grammar and sentence structure?
Your project proposal must include in order:
1. Title page
• Your full name and student number. • Your project Title
2. Executive Summary: (100- 150 words)
• Often this is the only bit of a report that most individuals read. Your executive summary will be assessed based on its ability to summarise the project and findings concisely and clearly.
3. Background: (250- 300 words)
• Clear articulation of aims, objectives and scope of the project.
• How the report conceptualised the project question and linked it project design?
• Succinctly written literature review of the literature that highlights the key knowledge gaps
4. Findings: (200- 300 words)
· How well has the scope of data collection been implemented to answer or address the project aims or objectives?
· What level of effort has been applied at compiling and analysing the data?
· Are the results clearly presented?
· Is there any evidence that the analysis has gone in innovative directions?
· Is there any evidence of initiative with regards to the types of analyses?
5. Discussion: (450- 500 words)
• How well does the report link the results to the aims of the project and to the literature?
6. Conclusions and limitations: (150- 250)
• Are the conclusions supported by the data collection and analysis?
• Are the limitations clearly identified?
• A commentary on the successfulness of the project. Were the aims are achieved, what do you consider to be the most important outcomes of the project and why?
• What were the major limitations to the project?
• A commentary on what aspects of the project, if any, you would change if you were to undertake the project again and why.
7. References: (No word limit)
· Is the report sufficiently and correctly referenced with appropriate and evidence based?
8.Appendices: (No word limit)
• Are these, relevant, logical, and easy to follow?
• Do they convey the data well?
• Are they used effectively?
• Do they have appropriate titles and numbering?
|Style and format||Reference style/format as per Author – Date (APA7)|
The report should provide evidence of a high level of attainment and focus on significant problem related to discipline of nursing or health that is original and creative. To receive a distinction in this Project Final Output, the written report will need to:
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.