“Develop, apply, and analyze your own unique pedagogical style.
Summarize the educational philosophy of the three philosophers: Maxine Greene, Nell Noddings, and bell hooks. For each philosopher, include the terms:
– Enagage pedagogy
o Multicultural settings
– Teach to transgress
– Use everything from freire column
– Caring pedagogy
o Engrossment, moderational displacement, reciprocity.
– Moral (ethical student) not religious education
– Teacher must be a role model
– Teacher as a stranger
– She uses freire
– Noddings point 2 and three
Explain how you would apply their philosophy to your classroom (any subject/ any grade). Make sure to use 1 quote per philosopher to make your argument. These quotes should come from the readings attached for this course. Finally, provide 2 limitations of their philosophy when applied to the same classroom.
Your essay must contain the following distinct sections
1. Summarize the 3 philosophers educational views that made the most impact on you. Make sure you provide a rationale why.
2. Write an informal lesson plan explaining how you would apply these same views to the classroom (for ex: Ann Sharp’s Community of Inquiry. How would you incorporate a CI in your classroom). Choose any grade level/ any subject (for ex: 6th grade solar system)
3. What might be 2 limitations/disadvantages of your unique pedagogical style.
1. APA or MLA Format, Times Roman, Font 12, double spaced, 4-6 pages of text, work cited page and cover page separate.
2. A minimum of 3 references listed on the work cited page. These references should be peer reviewed articles or primary/secondary sources.
3. NO Wikipedia”
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.