UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
|CAMPUS||UNIKL BUSINESS SCHOOL|
|COURSE NAME||ISLAMIC FINANCIAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES|
|DEADLINE||1st JUNE, 2021|
|INSTRUCTIONS||1. Each group should consist of 5 students (maximum).
2. Each group given ONE Islamic Bank (see page 2).
3. You are required to prepare a detailed report about the products and services that bank provides. The list of products and services you need to report as following:
I. Islamic deposit products
II. Islamic Investment products
III. Islamic consumer financing products and services
IV. Islamic business financing product and services
V. Islamic trade financing product and services
VI. Islamic risks managements tools used by bank to provide the above products and services.
The report must include the following points:
a. Introduction about the bank
b. Products and services
1. Overview to product/services
2. Applicable shariah principle for product/services
3. Legality of product/service: IFSA2013 and BNM guidelines/standards
4. Description and structure for product/service (includes operational requirements and practice)
5. Issues and challenges
c. Conclusion and recommendation
|DELIVERABLES||This group assignment requires each group to PRESENT and produce a written REPORT on the issues mentioned above.
Report format: Arial, font size of 11, 1.5 spacing, one-inch margins (20-50 Pages) to be emailed on due date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appendix: need to attach the necessary document this section.
References: the sources of materials used must be stated in this section (i.e. books, journals, website, etc)
|No.||Assessment||Marks Allocation||Marks Obtained|
List of Banks
Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad
Maybank Islamic Berhad
RHB Islamic Bank Berhad
Alliance Islamic Bank Berhad
CIMB Islamic Bank Berhad
|Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad||Group 7|
|MBSB Bank Berhad||Group 8|
Affin Islamic Bank Berhad
|Public Islamic Bank Berhad||Group 10|
AmBank Islamic Berhad
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.