1. Critically examine the economic drivers in the international business environment that influence HRM strategies and evaluate the main HRM theories and models in relation to economic drivers
2. Evaluate the effectiveness of HRM strategies in achieving the goals of employee commitment, flexibility, quality and strategic integration
3. Analyse the differences in approach to Global HRM and outline possible reasons for such differences
4. Critically evaluate the theory and evidence about the relationship between HRM and organisational performance
5. Analyse the organisational, national and cultural specific issues that influence the development and implementation of HRM strategy
6. Demonstrate the management skills required in international business to successfully engage and win support from key stakeholders.
You are to submit an individual report to evaluate the HRM strategies of an Asian MNC. You should evaluate the effectiveness of its HRM strategies in achieving the goals of employee commitment, flexibility, quality and strategic integration. You should also analyze how the HRM strategies impact on the organization’s performance.
Your report should highlight ANY TWO of the HR functions as listed below:
· Recruitment and Selection
· Training and Development
· Performance Management
· Reward Management
In addition, the analysis should include the impact of the external environment (using PESTLE analysis) and national culture (using Hofstede culture dimensions) on the HRM strategies.
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.