Formal Report/Research Paper Assignment (30%)
Late assignments will NOT be accepted
Topic: Choose from the List. Make sure that I approve your topic before you start writing.
• Follow the Formal Business Report Style information and example in the JRSSB Style Guide in Moodle
• Times New Roman, 12 point font for body text
• In-text citations use APA Format
• Reference Page uses APA Format
Length: 13 pages maximum, including title page, table of contents etc. (I will be happy if it is shorter)
• Title Page (1 page)
• Table of Contents (1 page)
• Executive Summary (1 page maximum) – a short summary of all of the content of your report for readers who do not have time to read the whole thing.
• Introduction (approximately 1/2 page) – introduces the overall topic and the subtopics that you will be discussing.
• Body Content (8 pages maximum) – use informative, logical headings of your choice; may use subheadings under each heading (make sure heading formats are consistent at each level); paragraphs should be relatively short and well-structured; content should fit together logically; include in-text citations for ALL information, ideas, facts and quotations taken from an outside source.
• Conclusion (approximately 1/2 page) – summarizes what you have said in a strong and definite manner; recaps the topic and subtopics.
• References (1 page) – separate page; follows APA format as discussed in class; should include at least 5 sources that were used in your report.
We will be discussing all of these sections in the classes about writing formal reports. I strongly encourage you to start doing research on your topic as soon as you can.
If you need help finding research sources and articles, the librarians at the NAIT library are your best resource.
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.