Using the Decision Matrix Analysis along with the Decision Matrix Analysis video, make the following decisions relative to the case study about Euro Disneyland (p. 262):
The first section of in the paper should be an explanation of this process and how you decided on each of the factors in the matrix.
1. List all of the cultural challenges posed by Disney’s expansion into Europe. (Side of matrix.)
2. Next, list the variables that influenced these challenges. (Top of matrix.)
3. Decide on a score (1-5) for each of these challenges according to the relative importance of the factors. Multiply each of these scores by 2 to find the weighted scores for each option/factor combination.
Next, respond to the following questions in the rest of your essay:
1. Using Hofstede’s four cultural dimensions as a point of reference noted in the case, what are some of the main cultural differences between the United States and France?
2. In managing its Euro Disneyland operations, what are three mistakes that the company made? Explain your response with examples.
3. As a conclusion, reflect on your overall thoughts on this case.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be 5-6 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.