Select a company of your choice and get as much information as possible from open sources such as internet, newspapers and industry reports, academic publications.
Outline of Selected Company or Project (~ 500 – 700 words) This section provides necessary background information about the selected company or project to be studied. It should provide details about:
• the company, its size and its location o expressed mission and intent of the organisation o its products and processes or services,
• its market place and specific client populations,
• its position in that marketplace,
• its essential technology base.
2. Perform SWOT Analysis ( ~ 1500 – 1300 words)
• Strengths describe what an organization excels at and what separates it from the competition: a strong brand, loyal customer base, a strong balance sheet, unique technology, and so on. For example, a hedge fund may have developed a proprietary trading strategy that returns market-beating results. It must then decide how to use those results to attract new investors.
• Weaknesses stop an organization from performing at its optimum level. They are areas where the business needs to improve to remain competitive: a weak brand, higher-than-average turnover, high levels of debt, an inadequate supply chain, or lack of capital.
• Opportunities refer to favourable external factors that could give an organization a competitive advantage. For example, if a country cuts tariffs, a car manufacturer can export its cars into a new market, increasing sales and market share.
• Threats refer to factors that have the potential to harm an organization. For example, a drought is a threat to a wheat-producing company, as it may destroy or reduce the crop yield. Other common threats include things like rising costs for materials, increasing competition, tight labor supply and so on.
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.