“PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW. I HAVE ATTACHED CHAPTER 3. 1-7 MUST BE COMPLETED FULLY.
As discussed in Chapter 3, the concept of culturally relevant, anti-bias instruction includes planning lessons that are relevant to the children and families in your program.Â
Â Multi-culture lessons—– Multicultural education refers to any form of education or teaching that incorporates the histories, texts, values, beliefs, and perspectives of people from different cultural backgrounds. At the classroom level, for example, teachers may modify or incorporate lessons to reflect the cultural diversity of the students in a particular class. In many cases, â€œcultureâ€ is defined in the broadest possible sense, encompassing race, ethnicity, nationality, language, religion
1. Using the required Lesson Plan Template,
2. create two different multicultural lessons based on the developmental level of your choice:
a. Infant/toddler (must be activity-based)
b. Preschool (can be literature-based or activity-based)
c. Early elementary (must be literature-based)
3. It is required that you use the Lesson Plan Template to complete this portion of your assignment.
4. It is suggested that you utilize the Early Childhood and Child Development: Lesson Plan Handbook as a guide for how to more effectively plan this lesson.
5. This assignment should be submitted as a two- to three-page document that includes two completed lesson plans, a title page, and reference page.
6. Format your assignment according to APA style
7. Please make sure to include at least one scholarly source to support your ideas. Include a link to your ePortfolio on a Word document for submission.”
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.