What will be sought in assessing the reports?
• Was given feedback utilised to revising and improving the report?
• Is the report coherent?
• How is the report presented (easy to follow, well laid out)?
• Grammar and sentence structure?
Executive Summary: (100- 150 words)
• Often this is the only bit of a report that most individuals read. Your executive summary will be assessed based on its ability to summarise the project and findings concisely and clearly.
Background: (250- 300 words)
• Clear articulation of aims, objectives and scope of the project.
• How the report conceptualised the project question and linked it project design?
• Succinctly written literature review of the literature that highlights the key knowledge gaps.
Findings: (200- 300 words)
• How well has the scope of data collection been implemented to answer or address the project aims or objectives?
• What level of effort has been applied at compiling and analysing the data?
• Are the results clearly presented?
• Is there any evidence that the analysis has gone in innovative directions?
• Is there any evidence of initiative with regards to the types of analyses?
PRISMA 2009 Flow Diagram
5. Discussion: (450- 500 words)
• How well does the report link the results to the aims of the project and to the literature?
6. Conclusions and limitations: (150- 250)
• Are the conclusions supported by the data collection and analysis?
• Are the limitations clearly identified?
• A commentary on the successfulness of the project. Were the aims are achieved, what do you consider to be the most important outcomes of the project and why?
• What were the major limitations to the project?
• A commentary on what aspects of the project, if any, you would change if you were to undertake the project again and why.
7. References: (No word limit)
• Is the report sufficiently and correctly referenced with appropriate and evidence based
8.Appendices: (No word limit)
• Are these, relevant, logical, and easy to follow?
• Do they convey the data well?
• Are they used effectively?
• Do they have appropriate titles and numbering?
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.