Southwood School – A Case Study: Performance Management Systems
The case study link is available under this description.
• Once familiar with the organisation and the concepts of performance management, review Work Tools # 1 and # 2. These are copies of the actual forms used at the school.
• Review the sample job descriptions (Work Tool # 3) to understand some of the support staff job responsibilities.
• In your Case Memo, answer the questions below with your reflection:
1. What are the advantages of using the Preparing for the Performance Review document (Work Tool #1)?
• Are there any other areas you think should be added to the document?
2. List some strengths and weaknesses of the Performance Review Meeting (Work Tool #2).
• Is the document’s length appropriate?
• Is it easy to understand and complete?
• Upload your response as one to two page MS Word file.
• One paragraph per question should do the job.
• Please avoid cumbersome writing. Quantity does not matter. Quality reflection is important.
• Use any format that you like to respond to the questions.
• Just write what you think.
• No references required.
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.