1. 1a: John Gattorna (2010) introduces us to the concept of “Dynamic Alignment’ for supply chains. Discuss how behaviours drive the various parts of the firm and supply chain under his model. Within your discussion, list and discuss the FIVE (5) most common buying behaviours and also the FIVE (5) main inventory flow types and how these are linked. (15 marks)
2. 2a: Transaction Cost Economics (Module 2) is an approach that seeks to determine the most efficient form of governance relative to the nature of the exchange or contract. List and describe the THREE (3) criteria by which exchanges can be characterised, and the THREE (3) main governance forms used. Discuss how each of these three governance forms can be used to manage these exchanges. (15 marks)
3. 3a: Eisenhardt (1989) argues that Agency theory can be used to determine the most efficient form of contract to govern an exchange relationship. Discuss the TWO (2) major Agency problems pre and post contract formation, and the TWO (2) major contract forms used to control an Agent or partner. (15 marks)
4. 4a: Jay Barney (2002) presents a framework for assessing how a firm’s resources can lead to competitive advantage. List and describe the FOUR (4) elements of this framework. There are FOUR (4) ways of obtaining needed resources, discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each. (15 marks)
5. 5a: List the FIVE (5) forms of inter-firm power and describe how each works. Discuss the motivations for using power in inter-firm relationships and the possible impacts this will have on the relationship. (15 marks)
6. 6a: Discuss the incentives (reasons) for collaboration in the supply chain. Discuss at least FIVE (5) elements that make up inter-firm collaboration. (15 marks)
7. 7a: Select any two theories/modules from the MKTG 608 course. Compare and contrast these two theories/modules with each other. Discuss in depth the similarities and differences in their conceptual foundations and managerial applications.
8. 8a: Why is supply chain visibility important? Discuss why and how firms should achieve greater visibility in the supply chain that extends beyond the boundaries of their own firm.
9. 9a: Discuss why it is important to view supply chains as networks and describe the typical components of a network. Within your answer, describe the THREE (3) main characteristics of a Scale Free Network, and discuss how these properties lead to network formation and growth.
10. 10a: Discuss how the Dark-side emerges in highly collaborative supply chain relationships. Within your answer, discuss what can managers do when problems occur and also how they can supress the dark-side from emerging.
11. 11a: The Supply Chain Relationship Continuum is a multi-dimensional way of arranging every type of inter-firm exchange relationship on a single line. Choose TWO (2) different types of relationship from the Continuum and compare and contrast the different behaviours typically seen in each.
12. 12a Discuss why Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) and Supply Chain Resilience are important concepts for supply chain managers to know.
Such a cheap price for your free time and healthy sleep
All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through PayPal. These are safe, secure, and efficient online payment methods.